- Business in SouthGrow
- Investing in SouthGrow
- Living in SouthGrow
- Member Communities
SouthGrow Announces 2010 Annual Creating Opportunities Award Winners
Lethbridge, January 22, 2010 – SouthGrow Regional Initiative held its “Celebration of Creating Opportunities ...” Awards on Thursday, January 21, 2010. The third annual ceremony was held in an effort to recognize success and reward the efforts made towards developing the local and regional economies. The following SouthGrow Regional Initiative organizations/agencies/ municipalities/ businesses were honored at the “Celebration of Creating Opportunities ...” Awards.
Category: Excellence in Business Retention/Growth/Expansion
- Award of Excellence – Sudo Farms Ltd., County of Lethbridge
- Award of Recognition – Frontier Western Shop – Claresholm
Category: Excellence in Innovation
- Award of Excellence – Picture Butte Pharmacy, Picture Butte
- Award of Recognition – Living Home Partnership... Cedar Ridge Quality Homes; Lethbridge College & City of Lethbridge
Category: Excellence in Collaboration / Partnership
- Award of Excellence – Horizon School Division #67
- Award of Recognition - Oldman River Regional Services Commission
Category: Excellence in Investment / Business Attraction
- Award of Excellence – Lomond Multi Purpose Complex, Lomond
In addition to receiving a special “SouthGrowN Award”, the top nominees in each category will be featured as SouthGrow’s “Success Stories” and will be included on the website as well as in the investment attraction packages as part of SouthGrow’s marketing campaign positioning the area as an excellent place to live and do business. Congratulations to all the nominees and awards recipients.
“This event recognizes those who strive to build our region. It applauds the efforts of economic development initiatives, no matter the size”, says Sandra Nelson, SouthGrow Chair.
For more information, contact:
Sandra Nelson, Chair,
SouthGrow Regional Initiative
Linda Erickson - Director, South Central Alberta Finance and Enterprise