- Business in SouthGrow
- Investing in SouthGrow
- Living in SouthGrow
- Member Communities
SouthGrow is an economic development alliance of twenty-four south central Alberta communities committed to working together to achieve prosperity for the region. Representing over 160,000 people, SouthGrow is committed to assisting communities, organizations, businesses and people in the region to further their economic development goals and to maintain the high quality of life.
SouthGrow’s Mission is to accelerate and enhance quality of life, development and sustainability for the communities of the SouthGrow region of Alberta.
- Fosters a south central Alberta shared vision for regional economic development;
- Creates new economic development opportunities in the region;
- Encourages and enhances shared services among communities through cooperation; and
- Provides south central Alberta with a unified voice on regional priorities.
SouthGrow Regional Initiative is a member-driven, non-profit regional economic development alliance in south central Alberta. Voting representatives among member communities consist of one elected and one designated community member from each municipality. Our focus is on working with member communities, industry/business, government and others to achieve common purpose of area economic development and shared services opportunities. Working committees achieve goals:
- Strategic Collaboration
- Marketing and Communication
- Economic Development and Innovation
… Creating Opportunities through partnership and collaboration